Right content, right time, right audience.
Your Facebook Ads Agency
Grow your business with a transparent, results-driven Facebook Ads agency
How we get results
We’ll get to know your business and your customers, develop key messaging and deliver a data-driven strategy that connects you with your ideal audience.
We don’t set and forget. Our hard-working specialists will continually revisit, revamp and revitalise your strategy to get the best possible outcome.
We’ll dive into your Facebook and Instagram ads and discuss ways to boost your performance.
We can talk about your goals and dig into the details including ad creative, audience targeting, conversion tracking, landing pages and more.
We’ve got everything covered.
A Facebook Ads agency that does it all
Australia has over 15 million active Facebook users – that’s a colossal potential audience to tap into.
Facebook also has unique tools for creating tailored audiences and offers a range of advertising solutions to reach them. If you want to grow your brand, build your audience and increase sales Facebook Ads is definitely for you.
We’re not your average Facebook Ads agency
At Gorilla 360 we have the expertise to grow your business and we’re passionate about helping innovative businesses take down the big guys with the power of Facebook’s targeted promotional tools.
We can help you meet and keep the right customers at the lowest possible cost, and we’re not just interested in likes, shares and follows. It’s what’s behind the click that matters. We’ll help you develop a program that converts Facebook users into customers.
What makes us different?
- Our focus is on clarity and simplicity. We won’t overwhelm you with jargon – we cut through the smoke and mirrors to give you a genuine understanding of what we’re doing, and why we’re doing it
- We give you a clear roadmap of your advertising strategy. In line with our value of transparency, we explain every facet of our Facebook Ads plan and what it means for you. We never leave our clients in the dark
- We provide regular, easy to understand reports so you can see how your Facebook Ads content is performing. We keep in touch with phone calls, meetings and reports so you stay in the loop
- We educate and empower your team to make the most of your Facebook Ads
- Our dedicated team of marketing experts genuinely care about our clients. We’re truly committed to growing your business and we love nothing more than seeing you succeed
Our Facebook Ads Newcastle, Sydney and Brisbane based experts can get the job done.
What do I need to know about Facebook Ads?
As a trusted Facebook Ads agency we’ve got access to all the latest advertising innovations along with many years’ worth of Facebook Ads experience — basically, we know what works. Our direct contact with Facebook means we keep our finger on the pulse of new developments and help you make the most of them.
We have the insider knowledge to make the most of Facebook’s capabilities and drive better results for you. We’ve worked with big and small companies for over 10 years, our Facebook specialists have seen it all and we can make your goals happen.
Here are a few reasons you should consider using Facebook Ads:
- Reach a wide audience – with over 15 million active users in Australia, regardless of your industry there’s a huge chance you’ll meet more customers on Facebook
- Targeted advertising – Facebook ads allow you to target specific audiences based on demographics, behaviour and location data. You can even use your website’s emailing lists to target your existing customers, or ones with similar traits
- Audience creation – We help build up a clear customer profile with you so we can establish your target audience and tailor our campaigns towards them. Put simply, we put your money where it works best by targeting audiences most likely to buy your products
- Brand building – You can interact with your audience, build a sense of community, share engaging content and cultivate customer feedback. The audience targeting capabilities of Facebook Ads mean you can tailor campaigns to highly specialised audiences and maximise your sales opportunities
- Instagram – Whether you share content from Facebook across to Instagram or create separate content, the two platforms work hand in hand to spread your message further and reach a wider audience. It’s essentially a two-for-one
If you’d like more detail about the Facebook Ads services we provide, you can read on below.
Our Facebook Ads Newcastle, Brisbane and Sydney agencies would love to work with you. If you have any questions, or you want to talk with a Gorilla Facebook Ads specialist about your brand’s program – set up a chat right now.
Facebook Ads with Gorilla 360
When you deal with us, what you see is what you get. We are passionate about providing an honest, transparent service free from jargon and confusing waffle. We’re completely transparent in what we do, we explain everything in plain English and make sure you’re on board with our decisions every step of the way.
As a leading Facebook Ads agency, our team will maximise the return from your ad spend. You don’t need to sweat over the finer details of your Facebook campaigns. We’ll help you use the incredible targeting capabilities of the platform to find and convert new customers and re-engage existing ones.
We take care of every aspect of your Facebook ads campaigns:
- Audience targeting – We’ll analyse your website traffic and customer base to help you target the right audience with your campaigns. Facebook has fantastic audience targeting capabilities and we use them to create brilliant results
- Brand building – Facebook is one of the best platforms for promoting your brand. We’ll help you raise awareness and engage with your audience via Facebook Ads
- Campaign creation – From planning to execution we take care of every aspect of campaign creation including audience choice, messaging and analytics
- Facebook Ads account setup – We guide you through the process of setting up a Business Management account on Facebook then set up your Facebook Ads account for you, along with pixel and catalogues
- Creative – We’ll advise you on what creative content will drive the best results including video, graphic design, infographics and copywriting
- Optimisation – This is an overarching term which essentially means we never stop improving your marketing. We refine your audience, review your content and optimise your spending to ensure you get the most bang for your buck
- Organic content advice – While we don’t manage organic Facebook pages, we can advise you how to best use it in conjunction with Facebook Ads. If someone clicks on your ad and goes to check out your page, they want to see fresh, up-to-date content. Facebook Ads and organic are like a toothbrush and toothpaste – they definitely work best when used together!
Facebook is the largest social media platform in the world. It’s a huge audience base to tap into and it provides unique opportunities for brand development, audience engagement, lead creation and sales creation. If you want to find out more about how Facebook Ads can grow your business, chat to us!
Need effective Facebook Ads, Sydney businesses? Get in touch with our team today! We have offices in Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane.
Yes. Facebook ads can help grow just about any business.
Facebook ads are ideal for businesses who want to:
- Build awareness within their target market
- Attract customers
- Promote products and services
- Make genuine connections with customers
In Australia, Facebook’s user base is 15 million plus. People of all ages and walks of life use Facebook, so practically every customer base can be reached. Plus, with Instagram, you can expand your reach even further.
Facebook Ads are cost-effective and deliver a high return on investment at the bottom of the funnel. No matter what your business is, they’ll work for you.
Need excellent Facebook Ads, Newcastle business owners? Talk to us. We deliver effective Facebook Ads strategies, content and results with total clarity – that means no baffling jargon, no confusing reports, just clear advice, honest reporting and awesome business growth.
Book a time to chat with our Newcastle, Sydney or Brisbane based Gorillas.
Facebook Ads is a powerful marketing platform, but it can be super confusing. Between piles of data and loads of analytical tools, Facebook Ads can make your head spin. Plus, to do it right you need time and headspace, both of which aren’t always available.
Using a Facebook Ads agency like Gorilla 360 means you’ve got digital marketing experts at the wheel who know how to squeeze every last bit of marketing juice out of your Facebook Ads account.
What’s it like working with Gorilla?
- Facebook Ads specialists will manage all your Facebook Ads campaigns
- We know which ads and creative get the best results
- We’re all about A/B testing and refining your Facebook Ads strategies
- We’re familiar with all of Facebook Ads’s many targeting capabilities
- We use analytics and tracking to make sure your campaign and advertising spending is driving a strong return
In short, as a Facebook Ads agency we take the stress off your shoulders and drive big results for you. No guesswork or shots-in-the-dark, just data driven strategies that get you an optimal return on your investment.
At Gorilla we provide clear, jargon-free reports on your Facebook Ads results so you know exactly where your money’s going and how your ads are performing.
Our Facebook Ads services are a long term strategy, not a short term one. We look at the full funnel, which means we use Facebook to generate brand awareness, grow consideration and build customer loyalty, to get results.
How much you should spend on Facebook ads depends on a number of factors, including:
- The size of your target market
- The types of products or services that you sell
- If you’re targeting local, national or international
- Your available marketing budget
- The value and margin of your products/services
Our clients spend up to tens of thousands of dollars per month on Facebook ads, it just depends on your business and what you want to achieve. The key metric we use is ROAS or “return on advertising spend”. We work out how many dollars you want to get back for every dollar spent on advertising and go from there.
Absolutely. We can help with creative.
Our range of Facebook Ads services includes managing and producing the all-important creative content you need for your Facebook Ads campaigns. We can help with:
- Planning the creative for your Facebook advertising
- Managing your content creation
- Ad creation
- Video creation and editing
We know what works on Facebook and can guide you through the creative process. We offer in house creative professionals and are also more than happy to work with graphic designers, video companies, or brand agencies of your choice.
Gorilla 360 can assist with video editing for your Facebook ads.
We can use existing or stock footage for your videos or work with external video companies to record original material. We collaborate with various video creators to make your video advertising as successful as possible. We can work with partner agencies, or any agencies or providers of your choice, including your own in house design team.
Our in house video specialists will oversee the creation of effective video content for your Facebook Ads campaign. Meanwhile we’ll continue managing your advertising spend and optimising your advertising account to ensure an excellent result and great return on investment.
Yes, we are a Facebook marketing agency.
We can discuss your advertising account directly with Facebook. We get feedback on your accounts and advertising performance and how they can be improved.
We stay on top of the latest developments in Facebook advertising and see what other advertisers are doing through regular meetings and communication with Facebook. We involve you in these conversations so that you too can have direct communication with Facebook.
Our Facebook Ads Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane based specialists are ready to help you reach your goals! Chat to us for a clear, jargon-free roadmap to success.
We’re Neto marketing partners and Facebook ad partners.
We can provide a whole range of Facebook Ads services for Neto. We’ve worked with Neto websites for years and have a strong client base of Neto websites who we’ve helped grow from small clients up through to much larger turnover.
We’re extremely familiar with the Neto platform and are highly experienced in configuring your product feed from Neto through to Facebook. This ensures your products appear on Facebook and allows you to utilise things like dynamic product ads to drive a strong return on investment.
Facebook Ads is an excellent platform for growing your brand. With an estimated 15 million active users in Australia alone, Facebook is a huge marketplace to tap into.
We use a funnel approach to engage solely with people who really want to see your ads. So, at the top of the funnel, we’ll build awareness and introduce your brand to potential customers. As those customers interact with your ads, watch your videos or click on your ads, they’ll move down our advertising funnel.
As they move down, they’ll see more sales and education focused ads which encourage them to look at buying your products or services. As they see more ads from you and get gentle touch points and reminders about who you are, potential customers become more likely to buy.
The beauty of Facebook is it allows this process to be executed on scale. If your target audience is tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands or even millions, you can utilise Facebook to build your brand with that target audience.
When it comes to Facebook Ads, Melbourne businesses of all sectors, scopes, shapes and sizes can reach their ideal audience using Facebook. Facebook Ads is a measurable, data-driven vehicle for building brand awareness and it gets brilliant results.
Facebook Ads can definitely provide a really strong return on investment. Some of the biggest and most well-known brands use Facebook Ads and they can work just as well for small businesses. Facebook Ads provide the best ROI when used at the bottom of the funnel, that is the final stage of the marketing process.
The return on investment depends on a number of factors, including:
- Your industry
- The types of products or services you sell
- The size of your target market
- The efficiency of your ads and your website at converting lookers into buyers
Facebook Ads work for any sized business, from start-ups to multinationals, and the return on investment can be excellent.
At Gorilla our mission in life is to get you the best possible ROI from your Facebook Ads and we’ve got teams of Sydney, Newcastle, Brisbane and Melbourne Facebook Ads specialists and marketing experts ready to make it happen.
Yes. Facebook Ads can work for almost any business type. It doesn’t matter whether you’re selling products or services, whether you’re local or national or international, Facebook ads can help you build awareness within your target market, encourage them to view your products or services, and then convert those people into buyers.
Like many marketing tools, Facebook Ads works best when used in conjunction with other forms of marketing. So, for instance, if you’re using Google Ads, SEO or email marketing and you’ve got a great website, then using Facebook Ads in conjunction with that can definitely help you accelerate your growth.
Choosing a professional Facebook Ads agency like us to take care of your campaigns means you’ll make the most of the range of Facebook Ads services available and see a great return on your advertising investment. Our Newcastle, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane Facebook Ads specialists can make Facebook Ads work for your business — get in touch today for a free audit to find out how we can help!
The short answer is both.
Facebook Ads and Google Ads suit different purposes and are most effective when used together.
Facebook Ads is great for educating your target market, growing brand awareness, reaching a defined target market and driving interest in your products or services.
Meanwhile, Google Ads is best for targeting customers who are ready to buy. Typically, when someone types keywords into Google they already know what they want. So, Google ads is great for capturing demand when people go in search of products and services.
Using multiple marketing and advertising streams is the best way to drive a strong return. The clients we see perform best are the ones that use multiple forms of advertising and marketing, a combination of Google Ads, Facebook Ads, email, SEO and affiliate marketing working in tandem.
Our Newcastle Facebook Ads specialists will work in tandem with our Google Ads gurus to create an integrated strategy to grow your business. Whatever your goals, we’ll collaborate with you on a clear, results-driven strategy that gets results.
Absolutely. We can provide graphic design.
We have in house graphic designers who can assist with creating amazing graphics for your ads. Whether you want static ads, carousel ads, or whatever kind of ads, we can prepare them.
Everything we do is based on what’s going to get the best result for you, and that includes graphic design. We go through a thorough briefing session, examine your data and target markets and then use that information to inform our graphic design choices. We submit all graphic design work for your approval before going live with ads – your happiness and success is our priority.
Yes, we are a trusted Facebook Ads agency.
As a Facebook marketing partner, we’ve worked with countless Newcastle, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane Facebook Ads clients over the years. We’re lucky to manage the advertising spend for clients local and national, large and small. We’ve managed advertising for everything from universities and banks through to plumbers, security companies and retailers.
We pride ourselves on communication and trust, so our approach is totally transparent. You own your advertising accounts and you always have access to them.
We have lots of experience running Facebook Ads for Shopify websites. We can provide a range of Facebook Ads services for Shopify. We’re experienced in establishing tracking for Shopify websites and setting up the product feed from your website through to Facebook to get your Facebook catalogue live.
We’re specialists in ecommerce and have been working in the ecommerce marketing space for over 10 years. As Facebook partners and Shopify marketing partners, we’ve been recognised by both platforms for our experience and expertise – this puts us in a strong position to drive results for our clients.
There are plenty of reasons to choose Gorilla, but the big one for us is that we are all about clarity. We keep things transparent and focus on driving results for your business.
At Gorilla 360:
- We eliminate confusion and focus on results
- We don’t bamboozle you with jargon, provide confusing reports or talk in circles
- We make it as easy as possible for you to grow your business
- We are Facebook Ads Partners
- We have over 10 years’ experience
- We’ve worked with a wide range of industries
- We are ecommerce experts We’ll never serve up any marketing waffle or BS — just straight-talking honest-to-goodness plans, reports and results
At the end of the day, we’re all about driving results. Our focus is totally on cutting out the noise, cutting out any confusion and driving results for your business. We’ve helped online stores scale from no sales through to hundreds of thousands per month. We’re a dedicated team and we’ve always grown on the back of honesty and transparency.
Our Facebook Ads Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane agencies are all brimful of Facebook Ads specialists ready to cut through the smoke and mirrors and grow your business with clear communication and a clear roadmap to success.
Confusion is costly. Crush confusion and grow your business with a clear Facebook Ads plan.