Social Media Agency
Connect with your audience
We’ll help you work out what your audience wants and how to provide genuinely valuable content that builds trust and fosters your relationship.
Your social media marketing agency
Grow your business with a transparent, results-driven social media marketing agency
How we get results
We’ll get to know your business and your customers, develop key messaging and deliver a data-driven strategy that connects you with your ideal audience.
We don’t set and forget. Our hard-working specialists will continually revisit, revamp and revitalise your strategy to get the best possible outcome.
We’ve got everything covered.
Start feeling confident about your social media
Social media can feel a lot like a shot in the dark. We’ll use data and creative strategy to show you exactly how to nail your social media presence.
Having engaged Gorilla 360 on a number of projects and campaigns, we are very happy with their service, expertise and professionalism. Their ability to deliver great results, understand and represent our brand and to flexibly work within our, at times, tight deadlines are just some of the reasons why we love working with the Gorilla 360 team.
As a business owner, you should be posting 1-3 times a week as a minimum. Unless you’re an influencer or a content producer, there’s not a lot of value in posting 3 times a day. The most important thing is to post consistently and share high-quality content that resonates with your audience and helps people connect with your brand.
It really depends on the amount of time and resources you have at your disposal. Regular TikTok accounts are more likely to go viral, but they also take way more work. You need to post multiple times a day to maintain a good organic TikTok presence.
A TikTok business account, meanwhile, will be less of a time suck, but will also be less likely to go viral.
The key metric with TikTok is view time – the app just wants people to stay on the app watching videos. So, fun, trending, engaging content will always be king. At the moment, users can sniff an ad a mile away and will scroll right past it.
In an ideal world, you would have a dedicated “face” of your business with a personal account, rather than a generic business account. For instance, a dentist might have a personal account on which they share a few dental tips sprinkled amongst a bunch of trending videos that have nothing to do with dentistry.
As a general rule, if you’re doing paid ads on a social media platform, you should be posting organic content on that same platform, too.
- Meta is best for building brand awareness and connecting with customers. Facebook’s usership is geared towards the older “boomer” demographic, while Instagram is more favoured by millennials.
- LinkedIn is best for B2B marketing and, as a bonus, for helping with recruitment.
- TikTok is great for businesses with the time and resources to create trending videos.
- Pinterest is best for brands with visually-appealing products and services like lifestyle brands, fashion, kids products etc.
This is one of the most common roadblocks faced by business owners – you know you should post more often on social media, but you just don’t have the time. One of the best ways to post on social media more frequently is to:
- Have a plan – map out content in advance and make a note of important dates for your company
- Have a designated social media person – running a social media account is a great task for junior staff members
- Keep it simple – your posts don’t always have to be polished, professionally produced works of art, in fact, it often works best when they’re not! Posting a simple photo of a team social event or an iPhone video of a product can be just as effective as a time-consuming video
- Get help from a social media agency – social media agencies can take on the mental load of your social media posting and help steer you in the right direction
Short answer: yes. Regardless of your industry, there are benefits to be had from maintaining an organic social media presence.
One of the first things potential customers will do after seeing a paid ad from you is check out your organic socials to check if you’re legit. If your Instagram feed consists entirely of a selfie from three years ago and a picture of your lunch, it won’t inspire much trust in your brand. Your organic presence is your chance to prove that you’re a real business run by real people.
Believe it or not, negative comments represent a great opportunity to build trust with your audience. You can respond in a good-humoured, kind and responsive way that shows people you truly care – remember, it won’t just be the original commenter who reads your response, but potentially hundreds or thousands of other users.
When responding to a negative comment, you should acknowledge the inconvenience or pain caused to the user, address their concerns, assure them of how you’re going to fix or address the issue in future and finish with a pleasant sign-off.
Social media marketing companies help businesses with their social media marketing. This could involve planning, creating and executing a social media campaign or providing ongoing marketing. Social media agencies offer a range of services from social media strategies to campaign management, influencer marketing, graphic design, blog writing and more. They offer professional social media management, which can look different for different clients. Social media marketing companies typically offer services for popular social media platforms like Tik Tok, Meta (Facebook and Instagram), Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
Our social media strategy team will help you grow your presence across your chosen social media marketing channels. We’ll help with marketing campaign planning, creative strategy, graphic design, branding, messaging and more. We’re ecommerce and lead generation experts and will provide clear communication and thorough reporting on your results.
- A clear plan for success – our specialists will bring clarity to your social media and prepare a clear plan to grow your online presence.
- Award-winning results – we’ve been recognised as one of the top marketing agencies in Australia.
- Certified experts – As a certified Meta Business Partner agency we’re able to provide valuable insights and expert strategies for your business.