World-class Google Ads service, delivered by local experts. Our award-winning Google Ads team has once again earned Google Premier Partner status – which puts us in the top 3% of Google Ads Agencies in Australia. What does that mean for you? Exclusive access to product betas, dedicated account support direct from Google, consumer insights and more.
Goodbye confusion, hello results
Confusion kills profits – and we kill confusion. Our Google Ads specialists will help you understand your Google Ads strategy, performance and results with clear, no-nonsense communication and reporting.
Your Google Ads Partner agency
Choose the Google Ads agency delivering clear strategies and clear results
How we get results
We’ll get to know your business and your customers, develop key messaging and deliver a data-driven strategy that connects you with your ideal audience.
We don’t set and forget. Our hard-working specialists will continually revisit, revamp and revitalise your strategy to get the best possible outcome.
We’ll dive into your Google Ads account and identify the most important improvements you need to make to boost your ad performance. One of our Google Ads specialists will analyse your ads, keyword targeting, ad copy, designs, conversion tracking, landing pages and more and map out what’s working and what’s not.
We’ve got everything covered.
Google Ads is one of the fastest ways to accelerate your online sales and build brand awareness.
As a certified Google Ads agency we set up and manage Google Ads campaigns for businesses of all shapes and sizes across a range of industries — everyone from local startups through to multinationals.
We’re not only Google Ads experts, but expert communicators, too. We provide clear, regular reporting on your Google Ads progress, using industry leading data analysis to provide in-depth insights on your performance. We’re constantly on the hunt for new opportunities to attract customers to your business and we stop at nothing to help you meet — and beat — your Google Ads goals.
What makes us different?
- We’re data driven – Everything we do is guided by data and analytics. We constantly improve your campaign’s performance by utilising the wealth of data available to us.
- We’re values driven – We genuinely care about our clients – we aren’t just here to make money. We bring clarity to your Google Ads and overall marketing strategy so you can make informed investment decisions and grow your business.
- We’re experienced – We’ve been helping clients from a wide range of industries grow their businesses for over 10 years. We’ve grown on the back of transparency, honesty, and doing the right thing by our clients.
Our approach to Google Ads
We Gorillas pride ourselves on quality campaign management. We’re certified by Google, which means our specialists will expertly manage your campaigns, continually refine your strategies, maximise your ROI and drive results, all backed up by the might of Google. As a Google Partner, we have a direct line to Google which we use to maximise your Google Ads success.
Unlike other Google Ads agencies, we provide 100% transparency to our clients and encourage collaborative client involvement in our campaigns. That means:
- We provide tailored advice on growing your business through Google Ads
- You have full access to your Google Ads data
We regularly provide clear, informative reporting on your Google Ads progress
- We ensure full transparency in all our communications – no smoke and mirrors or confusing jargon
Our focus is on growing your brand and growing your customer base. Impressions and clicks are great, but our focus is on serious business growth through smart advertising with a permanent focus on what matters most – creating new customers and growing your business.
We achieve our aims by taking an integrated approach to advertising and marketing – using paid and organic content together to drive superior results.
Looking for high converting Google Ads, Sydney business owners? We create and manage the effective Google Ads Sydney businesses need to grow their brand. You’ll find friendly, Google Ads expert Gorillas in Sydney, Newcastle and Brisbane. Book in a time to chat today.
Growing your business with Google Ads
Our Google Ads services
Gorilla is a full service Google Ads agency. We handle everything from total campaign management to isolated services like one-off account audits or training for your team.
We’re experienced in pulling all the pieces of your marketing together. We make sure you’ve got first class tracking and reporting in place so you’ve always got your finger on the pulse of your advertising campaigns
As Shopify and Neto partners, a big part of what we do is focused on the ecommerce retail space. We help online retailers scale their sales nationally and internationally through our Google Ads services, including expert management of Google Shopping campaigns.
We also work with local and national lead generation businesses, helping them grow their brands by driving leads and enquiries.
How does it work?
Our dedicated team of Google Ads specialists will get to know you and your business, then conduct industry and competitor research to understand what is working in your niche. They’ll then present you with a detailed strategy on how to grow your business with Google Ads.
Depending on your priorities our strategy can encompass the full spectrum of Google Ads services including:
- Google Shopping
What makes a successful Google Ads campaign?
- Laser focus on data
- Scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Using Google’s intelligence
- Experienced PPC managers
At Gorilla 360 we create and manage successful Google Ads campaigns for hundreds of clients. No matter the size, scope or stage of your business, our Google Ads experts can help you grow your brand and increase your visibility through tailored, effective Google Ads campaigns.
Working with Gorilla 360
How we work together
As a business we’ve grown on the back of honesty and transparency – and that’s how we work with clients every single day. We bring clarity to your marketing and our relationship. At Gorilla 360 we keep you in the loop. You’ll always know what we’re working on and why.
We’ll have a set cycle of in-depth meetings, quick update calls and reports. We pride ourselves on providing regular, clear communication and keeping you informed on your progress, wins and opportunities.
Still here? Great! If you’d like to explore working together, please get in touch for an obligation free consultation.
Getting started on your Gorilla journey is easy:
- We’ll start by asking you a series of questions about your business and your goals
- We’ll analyse your current performance and identify strategies to increase your sales
- We’ll prepare a tailored proposal and a clear roadmap for working together
At Gorilla we don’t do cookie cutter solutions. We’ll carefully consider your business, needs and targets and put together a custom plan to achieve your goals. When you work with us there’s no guesswork, we’re all about clarity and cutting through the noise to give you a clear, jargon-free marketing road map.
We appreciate you taking the time to read our website, hopefully you’ve got a good sense of who we are and what we’re about. We’d love to work with you – get in touch today.
Looking for great Google Ads Management Services? Get clear planning, clear reporting and clear results.
- Improve brand awareness
- Drive traffic to your website
- Identify and target potential customers
- Identify opportunities for future growth
As a certified Google Ads agency, we can use the whole gamut of Google Ads services available to grow your business including:
- Search ads – search ads can grow your business by helping you tap into potential and existing customers, specifically people who are searching target keywords associated with your business. When your ad appears as a Google search result, you’ll generate traffic to your website and, in turn, generate more enquiries and sales.
- Google Shopping – Google Shopping is invaluable for ecommerce businesses. It creates better qualified leads by allowing customers to view your product’s price and specifications before entering your website. It also allows for retail focused campaign management and has useful reporting and data insight features which can help create business growth.
- Video – Video ads are great for building brand awareness. This engaging Google Ads format is increasingly popular as it’s proven to grab audience attention and is fantastic for conveying your brand story and explaining complex product information.
- Display ads – Similar to video, Display ads are great for building brand awareness. This visually appealing graphic ad format helps familiarise your audience with your brand. They’re also a great option for remarketing, which involves targeting audiences who are interested in and likely to purchase your products or services.
Yes. Google Ads is an effective way to attract customers as you can target people who are searching for your products. If a potential customer searches for your products or services your ad will be a Google search or Google Shopping result.
With Google Ads you can target potential customers based on demographics, location, intent, buying behaviour and previous websites visits in conjunction with their search.
Google Ads works for a variety of lead generation and ecommerce businesses. Your level of success will depend on your competition, your budget, search volume, demand for your product or service and your website’s effectiveness.
We’ll conduct a thorough audit of your business free of charge to determine whether Google Ads will work for you.
When it comes to Google Ads, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane businesses need clarity — clear plans, clear reporting and, most of all, clear results. When you team up with the Gorilla crew, that’s exactly what you get. At Gorilla 360 we can determine whether Google Ads will work for your business and help improve your chances of success.
Typically, our most successful clients do both. Google Ads and SEO complement each other, so we often recommend using a combination of the two. However, it’s all about what’s best for your business. There’s no cookie cutter rule when it comes to Google Ads and SEO, so we’ll work with you to create a strategy that employs the best combination of both to suit you. If you’ve got the budget, we’d definitely recommend using SEO and Google Ads together.
Google Ads can be set up very quickly and start driving results within a few weeks, but requires continuous payments to Google. Meanwhile SEO is a slow, long-term process and is known to drive the highest return on investment of almost any marketing channel.
Whether you’re based in Broken Hill or Brisbane, Google Ads and SEO can grow your business faster and more sustainably than virtually any other marketing methods.
Typically our clients launch their Google advertising campaigns with a minimum $1000 monthly budget, but we also have clients who spend $100,000+ per month. Your budget is up to you! Google Ads is one of the most flexible forms of marketing and gives you full control over your advertising budget.
No matter your budget, our pricing methods are always the same. We charge a flat Google Ads management fee and don’t take a cut of your Google Ads spending. Your budget can be structured for daily or monthly spend depending on your preference. We can target your ads to certain times of the day, or use them all up in the morning, it’s up to you.
There are no hidden fees with our Google Ads service. What you see is what you get.
A good Google Ads company should have:
- Experienced specialists – a good Google Ads company should have Google certified specialists with a wide range of experience. You should ask if the company has managed similar accounts to yours before deciding to go with them
- Google partnership – a good Google Ads company should be a Google partner
- A thorough, comprehensive work ethic – make sure the Google Ads agency performs checks, balances and processes which maximise your Google Ads performance
- References – Ask for references from the Google Ads agency. Speak with existing clients to get an idea of their satisfaction with the agency’s service
Don’t be afraid to ask questions and get to know a Google Ads company before hiring them.
Need an agency to help with Google Ads in Sydney? Our Google Ads Sydney based specialists can cut through the jargon to give you a clear Google Ads plan, clear reporting and clear results. Grow your business with our Sydney, Newcastle or Brisbane based crews.
Keywords are words customers type into a Google search bar when performing a Google search. We usually divide keywords into three groups:
- Informational keywords
- Transactional keywords
- Navigational keywords
Transactional keywords are the most important keywords for the majority of businesses as these keywords are used when a customer is looking to buy a product or service. For example, if you wanted to buy a new TV you might type “buy TV”, “best big screen TVs” or “newest TVs” into Google – these are transactional keywords.
For example, when you searched for this website you may have typed in “Google Ads agency Melbourne”, or “Sydney Google Ads agency”. Or, for instance, if you wanted to buy a new TV you might type “buy TV”, “best big screen TVs” or “newest TVs” into Google – these are transactional keywords.
At Gorilla 360, we conduct in-depth keyword research for your business and industry to establish what your customers are searching for, then target those keywords with your Google Ads.
Absolutely. We manage a number of international Google Ads campaigns for multinational companies based in Australia, including campaigns for ecommerce businesses taking their products international and tech companies expanding into new markets.
At Gorilla 360 we understand the complexities that come with managing international Google Ads campaigns such as the semantics of keywords used in different countries, different search demands and different bidding requirements. We have the expertise and experience to handle the added intricacies associated with international campaigns.
We offer Google Ads Sydney businesses, Aussie companies and international enterprises can trust — expert service, proven techniques and phenomenal results. No matter the scope, scale or stage of your business, we can get your better results with Google Ads.
Yes. We’re a certified Google Shopping agency and provide expert Google Shopping services to our ecommerce retailers. We manage Google Shopping advertising budgets for a variety of large and small retailers every month and can do the same for you.
Our clients use Google Shopping across many different retail sectors, from sports and leisure to furniture, lingerie, clothing and fashion. Our pay-per-click (PPC) specialists are trained extensively in Google Shopping campaign management and use leading industry tools to drive performance. We also optimise your data feeds to ensure that your ad’s visibility is maximised in Google search results.
At Gorilla 360 we provide 100% transparent management fees.
We charge a flat management fee based on the amount of time required to manage your Google Ads campaign. We don’t receive any commissions or kickbacks and we don’t take a percentage of your Google advertising budget. We’re all about providing you with clarity and transparency on your marketing, and that includes your fees.
Google Ads allows businesses to advertise their products and services to targeted audiences across the Google Network, increasing brand awareness and driving website traffic. As a Google Ads agency our Google Ads services include:
- Search ads – we create ads based on keywords associated with your product. When a potential customer types those keywords into Google, your ad will appear
- Google Shopping – for ecommerce clients we create visual, informative ads using Google Merchant centre to showcase products in Google Shopping
- Video – we help businesses increase brand and product awareness with video ads
- Display ads – these visually appealing ads can be displayed in a range of places including Gmail, apps and websites. This ad format is great for brand awareness and remarketing
Google Ads is run using an auction system. Google Ads managers set bids, this is an amount of money they’re willing to spend to achieve their desired outcome, whether it’s placing high in search results, getting more clicks or more conversions. You can control your bidding budget to optimise your return on advertising spend. Ad auctions also take into account ad relevance and the historical or predicted performance of your ad.
Google Ads is a complex and data-heavy platform, which is why it’s best to have a certified Google Ads agency at the helm.
Absolutely. As a specialist Google Ads agency, at Gorilla 360 we can assess your current Google Ads strategy and recommend improvements to help you achieve maximum return on your advertising spend.
Our team of experienced Google Ads specialists can review your existing Google Ads setup and recommend improvements on your current advertising campaigns. Our specialists will assess the following factors:
- Keyword targeting
- Location targeting
- Ad scheduling
- Ad content
- Bidding strategies
- Whether you’re testing out different ad types
From there, we’ll make tailored recommendations on how to improve your existing Google Ads account. We’re specialists in Google Ads and our dedicated, expert staff can drive a great return on investment for your current Google Ads account.
We’re the Google Ads agency businesses turn to for clarity, peace of mind and great results. Whatever it takes to get you the best results from your Google Ads account, we’ll make it happen.
Absolutely. We’ll manage the entire process for you and make the transition as easy and smooth as possible. When we take over Google Ads from other agencies we either refine existing strategies and structures or set up an all-new campaign structure. Either way, you’re ready to hit the ground running with minimal downtime.
For Google Ads Sydney businesses and businesses all round Australia can rely on, we’re your Gorillas.
We provide a full range of Google Ads services, including:
- Search ads
- Google Shopping
- Display advertising
- Google account audits
- Google training
- Ongoing Google Ads management
These services can help you grow your customer base, increase revenue and build brand awareness.
As a full service digital marketing agency and certified Google Ads agency, at Gorilla 360 we provide Google Ads services in combination with other digital marketing services, such as Facebook advertising, search engine optimisation (SEO), analytics and reporting.
When you choose Gorilla, you’re working with the Google Ads agency that companies have turned to for over 10+ years for clarity on their Google Ads strategy. Let us help you today.
Yes, we have over a decade of experience in Google Ads. We began as a search marketing agency back in 2010 and have since evolved into a full service digital marketing agency. We’re a Google Ads Partner agency and we employ certified, experienced Google Ads specialists with expert knowledge and extensive experience managing campaigns for everyone from small local businesses to national clients.
Our Newcastle Google Ads specialists can handle everything from straightforward to highly complex advertising accounts. No matter your company’s scope, size or stage our experienced Google Ads team can help you achieve your advertising goals.
Yes. We are one of only a handful of Google Partner agencies in Australia. Google Partners are allowed access to exclusive information, training and insights from Google. As an official Google Partner agency we have:
- A direct line to Google and exclusive access to expert Google representatives
- The ability to discuss your Google Ads account directly with Google and gain insights straight from the horse’s mouth
- Priority access to new Google products before their release to other Australia companies
All of this adds up to the best possible management of your Google Ads account.
There is no limit to the number of keywords you can target with a Google advertising campaign.
There are two approaches to choosing which keywords to target:
- Start broad and refine over time based on performance
- Start succinct and expand the keyword list over time as we find more relevant high performing keywords
At Gorilla 360 we conduct thorough Google keyword research to gain an in-depth understanding of what your customers are searching for. We also examine what your competitors are targeting with their Google advertising and SEO campaigns. We then use this information to compile a comprehensive list of keywords to target with your Google Ads campaign.
We also don’t place a limit on the number of keywords you can target as part of your campaign. At the end of the day, we’re all about growing your revenue and capturing as many customer opportunities as possible. It doesn’t matter whether you’re trying to rank for “Brisbane Google Ads agency” or “Perth puppy grooming” our Google Ads experts will find the right combination of keywords to get your ads in front of your ideal audience.
Absolutely. We provide a range of Google Ads training options with both standard and customised training available. Whatever you need, we can provide a tailored or off-the-shelf training solution for your company.
We offer tailored one-on-one or group training sessions. We also offer a standardised training which we can deliver to your company and stakeholders to help improve your understanding of everything from Google Ads 101 up to advanced training.
We sure can. We run YouTube advertising for a range of clients, usually focused on brand building. We’ve helped everyone from banks and retailers to tourism companies grow their brand using YouTube advertising.
There are a variety of YouTube ad types including:
- Skippable in-stream ads
- Non-skippable in-stream ads
- Video discovery ads
- Bumper ads
- Outstream ads
- Masthead ads
Usually we use YouTube advertising in conjunction with other forms of advertising like Google search or Facebook Ads.
The two main purposes of YouTube advertising are:
- Staying front of mind with customers who have already been to your website
- Building your brand with people who may not have heard of your brand before
YouTube advertising can be a powerful advertising asset. At Gorilla we’ll provide clear, jargon-free reports on all your YouTube advertising so you’ll know exactly how your advertising money is spent.
There are many reasons to choose Gorilla 360 as your Google Ads agency. Three main reasons are:
- We’re data driven – Everything we do is guided by data and analytics. We constantly improve your campaign’s performance by utilising the wealth of data available to us
- We’re values driven – We genuinely care about our clients – we aren’t just here to make money. We bring clarity to your Google Ads and overall marketing strategy so you can make informed investment decisions and grow your business
- We’re experienced – We’ve been helping clients from a wide range of industries grow their businesses for over 10 years. We’ve grown on the back of transparency, honesty, and doing the right thing by our clients
At Gorilla we’re all about clarity. We explain everything in plain English, use transparent reporting and cut out the smoke and mirrors to provide you with a smooth, easy and rewarding Google Ads service. If you’d like to find out more about what our Google Ads specialists can do for you, contact us today.
A clear roadmap